Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 Aug 2012
- Carry out Goods Inwards Inspection as required by customer contract.
- Carry out first off and running inspection ensuring that appropriate information is
recorded on Production Control System and fed back to Setter and/or Area Supervisor.
- To perform Final Inspection as per customer contract, recording details on Production Control System.
- To maintain true and accurate inspection records, including inspection control cards non-conforming product and calibration, outside supplier faults and to accurately and fully record all faults found.
- Ensure any non-conforming product is identified and Non-conformance Report
is raised and completed as per company procedure.
- Prepare First Article Inspection Reports as per customer contract.
- To check and calibrate measurement equipment on a regular basis, as determined by the Quality System.
- Ensure that any parts returned from customers are checked promptly and results
verified against customer complaint.
- To inform the Quality Manager immediately so any new or serious problems are
- To report any errors or omissions in drawings to the Quality Manager/Project
- Ensure all parts are correctly identified & labelled to maintain traceability as required
per customer contract.
To be considered for this role candidates must possess the following:
- Qualified to HNC level (or equivalent).
- Solid understanding of interpreting engineering drawings and standards.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques.
- Operation of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs) and other relevant equipment is essential.
Job Reference: Quality
Closing Date: 29-Aug-2012
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone. We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors. Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer. Contact us today for a confidential conversation.