Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 15 Aug 2012
IQA Group Transport Manager Paisley £DOE
IQA Group is a fast growing Company specialising in Utilities, Electrical and Building Services Contracting. IQA Group has a respected and solid reputation in its field of expertise. The Company is based in Paisley, Armadale and Liverpool and currently employs over 240 dedicated staff working throughout Scotland and North West England.
The Transport Manager will provide support to operational business units in Scotland on all matters relating to transport and plant, including management of Operators Licence and fleet management of all vehicles.
- Being proactive in keeping transport costs to a minimum;
- Ensuring the management of transport is carried out in line with Company procedures;
- Looking at options to purchase new vans when requested, making proposals to management;
- Ensuring all Company vehicles have all relevant documents and are properly roadworthy at all times;
- Dealing with any accidents, repairs or maintenance;
- Carrying out driver awareness training;
- Preparing reports to management as requested;
- Ensuring transport management performance is in line with set KPI’s;
- Managing Operators Licence and ensuring the Company complies with current legislation.
The successful candidate will have a valid driving licence as well as a CPC qualification. Excellent communication and PC skills as well as the ability to work using initiative whilst acting as an effective team member are also essential.
The role will be based in our Paisley Office and is a full time, permanent position.
Job Reference: 17/2012
Closing Date: 29-Aug-2012