Vacancy posted: Friday, 17 Aug 2012
Adecco's prestigious client is looking to recruit and experienced Electrical Engineer to join their progressive manufacturing plant.
Reporting to the Electrical Plant Engineer, the purpose of the job is to provide an electrical service to all areas of the factory to include design, maintenance (PPM), of machinery & equipment to ensure continued safe & efficient operation of the equipment & continued progress in the company's improvement activities.
- Design, specify & install electrical equipment & instrumentation to improve operating efficiency
- Provide technical expertise to advise assist unit
- Analyse the frequency of electrical m/c breakdowns to identify causes of recurring faults, carrying our root cause analysis to generate corrective actions to eliminate these faults
- Review of electrical PM system & ensuring that electrical cover is in place to cover all shifts, prioritising work load of electrical resources. Also responsible for the up-skilling of current electrical resources
- Identifying potential m/c & process improvements to existing machinery / processes
- Detail m/c & process specifications for new & existing processes as well as operating & maintenance instructions for said equipment
The successful candidate will have a flexible outlook, a good communicator on all levels. Good organisational & team leader skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
A minimum of HNC in electrical engineering discipline, or relevant work experience is required along with 5 years post qualifying experience within a busy industrial / manufacturing background.
Please send your CV in application.
Job Reference: EE/JS
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone. We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors. Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer. Contact us today for a confidential conversation.