Vacancy posted: Thursday, 16 Aug 2012
A world renowned global service provider to the Oil and Gas industry currently have a permanent requirement for a Material Logistics Assistant to join their team within their Altens facility.
The Logistics Assistant will provide full administrative support to the Drilling Services department in Altens, Aberdeen. You will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities;
- Manually loading out equipment
- Providing ongoing assistance to the Logistics team.
- Processing of all Goods In / Out.
- Processing of Material Certification and Notes in a timely manner.
- Control and maintain all documentation including export, customs etc..
- Control and Maintain material inspection records
- Processing of work orders
- Ensure all material paperwork is collated and controlled dutifully.
- Assisting Material Co-ordinator registering and tracking customer order documents, coordinating transport collection of equipment and sending cargo summary tickets to the the transport and shipping companies.
To be considered for this role, applicants will ideally have;
- Experience of working in a Warehouse environment
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Experience working an a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Working knowledge of excel, access, JD Edwards or SAP.
You will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
Job Reference: UK670136:S1
About Hudson Aberdeen
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.