Vacancy posted: Thursday, 16 Aug 2012
Duties include but are not limited to;
* Awareness of the sales pipeline
* Ensure correct procedures and processes have been agreed i.e. billing schedules and payment on account
* Provide support with project pricing, budget set up and variance analysis
* Review and maintain project code set ups
* Review and monitor WIP, identifying risk
* Provide stakeholders up to date details on potential exposure to WIP & debtors
* Minimise avoidable write offs and reduce exposure to these through proactive management and challenge of project recoveries
* Use commercial and historical knowledge to identify trends and address any issues as early as possible
* Assess risk across the business, identifying key risks to revenue to line manager
* Increase awareness of how recovery changes affect the business
* Ensure the Business understand their targets and the impact of these not being achieved
* Drive the working capital performance of your group by devising initiatives to ensure long term success.
* Have influence and input into how profitability and working capital can be improved
* Provide relevant and timely working capital management information to your key stakeholders, including gap and trend analysis to effectively influence continuous performance improvement
* Identify and escalate process improvement opportunities
* Build successful relationships
* Develop commercial awareness and demonstrate understanding of the issues driving the overall performance of realisation and revenue days.
* Exhibit thorough understanding of key financial metrics and how these impact cash flow and management accounts
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and numeracy skills, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. You will also be a strong team player who has the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders as well as being a confident individual who is able to multi task and prioritise.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply without delay
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: FA160812
Closing Date: 19-Aug-2012