Vacancy posted: Thursday, 16 Aug 2012
Solid management accounts and statutory accounts preparation experience is required and previous management experience would be preferred although not essential.
You will be a highly motivated individual with a professional manner and be able to lead, train and develop the team.
* Planning, leading and completing audit engagements for a broad range of clients with a turnover of up to £350 million
* Managing a portfolio of 250 corporate tax clients
* Accounts Preparation
* Statutory monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
* Liaising with clients and building relationships
* CA/ACCA/CTA Qualification
* Experience gained within a Chartered Accountancy Practice
* Experience of leading audit engagements
* Corporate Tax
Offering an excellent working environment and the opportunity to progress with your career whilst broadening your skills and experience you will be have the opportunity to gain continual training.
Please apply with current CV and remuneration package.
Job Reference: NRQAATM
Closing Date: 19-Aug-2012
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and interim staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services, training and consulting, with 12 locations in Scotland alone. We specialise in a number of sectors including Accountancy & Finance, Construction, Investment & Banking, Sales & Marketing, Admin & Secretarial and Call & Contact Centre. We are currently recruiting for temporary, contract & permanent staff across these sectors. Adecco act as an Recruitment Consultancy on behalf of their clients and are also an equal opportunities employer. Contact us today for a confidential conversation.