Vacancy posted: Thursday, 16 Aug 2012
We are currently recruiting for several Banking Advisors to join the Business Banking function within this City Centre based organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team, providing administrative and telephony support to the Relationship Managers within the Business Banking function.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working as part of a team, you will be the first point of contact for corporate banking customers calling to speak to their Relationship Manager.
- You will provide administrative support to the Relationship Managers, ensuring a high level of accuracy.
- Responding to customer enquiries, referrals and satisfying the requirements of existing and potential customers.
- Adhering to compliance requirements and TCF principles.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Significant experience of working within a Banking customer service environment (preferably Business Banking, although not essential).
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Experience of working in a fast paced and regulated environment.
- To be highly motivated and a strong team player.
Job Reference: UK669368:S1