Vacancy posted: Saturday, 18 Aug 2012
Hudson’s Client, an established Scottish business based in Edinburgh, are looking to recruit a part-qualified Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. Successful candidates will have at least two years experience in a similar role and be actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification. Candidates must have strong excel skills and experience of working within strict timelines. Knowledge of Sage would also be beneficial.
My responsibilities include:
· Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
· sales invoice production
· bank reconciliations
· balance sheet reconciliations
· purchase order processing
· purchase invoice processing
· processing supplier payments
· monthly reconciliation of purchase ledger
· maintenance of fixed asset register
· Processing of prepayments and accruals
· credit card processing and review
· year-end assistance
· ad hoc assistance to financial accountant
Please apply by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference UK667744. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ian Macintyre on 0131 555 9823.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK667744