Vacancy posted: Saturday, 18 Aug 2012
This highly respected business is looking to add someone their Reconciliations team. This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong reconciliations experience within an Asset Management firm. This is a role based within the centre of Edinburgh.
This is initially a temporary role, therefore, you must be available to start with short notice.
To be successful in your application, it is highly desirable that you are able to demonstrate:
· Experience in monthly balance sheet account reconciliations
· Experience in dealing with transaction queries and liaising with bank and internal finance functions
· Experience in monthly reporting analysis including statistics
· Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (including Vlookups, formulas)
· Knowledge of Accounts Payable/Receivable processes and online banking systems
· An ability to clearly and confidently communicate in verbal and written form
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice. Please call us for further details
Job Reference: KD14522
PRG Recruitment LLP, trading as PRG, acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. PRG is an Equal Opportunities employer.