Vacancy posted: Saturday, 18 Aug 2012
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the billings team of large and prestigious Asset Management firm within Edinburgh. This role is responsible for accurately reviewing the invoices for clients and ensuing that controls over the billings system are adequately maintained. This position is ideally suited to a candidate with extensive billing experience, preferably within a financial services background.
This is initially a temporary role, therefore, you must be immediately available to interview and start.
To be successful in your application, it is highly desirable that you are able to demonstrate:
· An excellent background within Financial Services / Asset Management
· Extensive experience within a high-volume billings / invoice environment
· An ability to perform complex invoice calculations
· Strong mathematical and numerical skills and
· Excellent attention to detail
· Significant project experience
· Strong systems knowledge
· Advanced level Excel skills and should be competent with data manipulation, using pivot tables, data sorts, subtotals, lookups and formulae
If you recommend a colleague or friend for a vacancy and we place them we will reward you with £100 in store vouchers of your choice. Please call us for further details
Job Reference: 14375
PRG Recruitment LLP, trading as PRG, acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. PRG is an Equal Opportunities employer.