Vacancy posted: Monday, 20 Aug 2012
MJB International (MJBI), are a total service provider to owners and operators of industrial gas turbines throughout the world. Due to the continuing growth of our Company we require additional Field Engineers (UK based), who will be required to supervise and hands-on execute gas turbine overhaul programs worldwide.
Key duties & responsibilities will include:
- Service, maintenance and overhauls of industrial gas turbines.
- Supervision of site staff during stripdown, inspection and reassembly of the GT to ensure unit is rebuilt to correct specification, safely and on time.
- Remote and site troubleshooting.
- Carry out site activities in accordance with customer specific site requirements.
- Recording of all key dimensions and clearances required during the rebuild of units.
- Issue daily reports to the customer providing an update to program and identifying problems encountered.
- Preparing final reports to accepted industry standard.
- Responsible for implementing MJBI HSE policies at site.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills required:
- SVQ/HNC Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Extensive experience in industrial gas turbine industry
- Experience of vibration analysis preferred but not essential
- Supervisory skills
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Willing to travel
In return MJBI offers competitive salary, overtime plus benefits.
To apply please press Apply button and attach your c.v.