Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 21 Aug 2012
XERVON Palmers Limited is one of the UK’s leading access, scaffolding and multi service companies providing leading edge innovative solutions for “blue chip” clients across the country. (www.xervonpalmers.com)
Mission and Purpose of Role:
Assist and support the Finance Team to deliver accurate and timely information to Management to strict deadlines on an on-going basis.
Key Objectives of the Role:
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management Accounts including detailed information packs with KPIs to Management
- Daily Bank Reconciliations and Cash-flow Management
- Support and assist the Purchase Ledger Function
- Prepare and submit Quarterly Vat Returns
- Prepare and Submit Monthly CIS Returns
- Prepare and Submit Monthly Statistics Returns
- Preparing and posting Month End journals, Accruals and Prepayments
Job Level Overview and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all deliverables are achieved timely and accurately
- Reconciles P&L/ BS accounts to understand transaction flows
- Maintain good relationships with all departments of the business
- Maintain accurate records of the business
Knowledge and Applied Skills:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Good Time Management and ability to prioritise
- Construction Experience an advantage but not essential
- Preference will be given to applicants with a relevant education, qualification and experience.
Analytical thinking; Business awareness; Team working; Problem solving; Relationship management; Attention to detail.
Note: This is a key elements summarised description and not a complete representation of the activities of the role. Other elements, tasks and activities may be added as the Company business requires.
Suitable applicants with the appropriate knowledge, skills and experience should submit their CV with current salary details by clicking the “Apply” button.