Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 22 Aug 2012
The hours for the role are 32 per week, our client are flexible when these can be taken apart from a Wednesday when a 5pm finish is a must.
1. Ensure timely and accurate preparation of all sales invoices in liaison with administration staff. To include correspondence with 3rd party funding providers
2. Review Aged Debt with the Financial Director monthly.
3. Timely banking and posting of all cash receipts with follow up where necessary
4. Maintain Purchase Ledger balances. Processing of invoices, supplier statement reconciliations and preparation of payments to suppliers
5. Processing of 4 wkly payroll covering all aspects of legislation regarding PAYE, NIC, SMP, SSP etc
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Must have an excellent work ethic
- Must be a comfortable communicator with a pro-active attitude
Job Reference: KMS24671
Closing Date: 05-Sep-2012