Vacancy posted: Saturday, 25 Aug 2012
Fed up with working in an impersonal call centre? Come and work in a family friendly atmosphere within one of Scotland’s largest outsourced contact centres.
Major Telecommunications Company- Inbound sales through service
Vacancy- 3-4 months temporary with the potential to go permanent.
What we would like you to do-
- Work 4 mornings 9am-1pm and either a Saturday/Sunday
- Be first line support for all telephone enquiries, responding to all queries in a polite and professional manner
- Up sell/ cross sell products that match their needs
- Sell products to customers using TCF principles whilst maintaining first class customer experience
Do you have?
- Experience of liaising directly with customers and minimum of 6 months inbound / outbound telesales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to convert a general query into new business
In return you will get-
- £200bonus for completion of the temporary contract
- Superb bonus opportunities and regular individual and team incentives
- Working in a great, easily commutable City Centre location
- 28 days paid holiday on a pro rata basis
- Refer a friend scheme – earn £200 for recommending us a friend who we then employ!
If you think that you make the grade please do the following:
1) Upload your CV here or send it directly to email@example.com
2) Send us a joke you think will make us laugh, anything about salespeople especially appreciated
Looking forward to hearing from you! The Recruitment Team