Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012
Our client, the world’s premier financial advisory company, specialising in providing intelligent investment advice to international investors, is seeking experienced advisers to join them in Geneva. They are experts in independent investment advice, wealth preservation and asset management. As a leading Swiss based Investment Boutique, they offer unique and sophisticated first class investment products offered by the world’s leading investment houses. They are committed to providing investment services of the highest calibre.
You will have the opportunity to not only manage the wealth of top executives, professionals and entrepreneurs but also a platform to achieve your own financial goals.
Currently going through a high-growth period, our client offers an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated professional willing to relocate.
As a financial adviser for you will have a consultative role with clients requiring assistance on financial planning and wealth management issues, advising on appropriate financial products from top global financial institutions.
The market potential in Geneva and neighbouring France is vast, ensuring excellent potential commission earning opportunities for a strongly motivated and experienced advisor.
You will be selling a wide range of financial service products from structured notes to savings, investments and retirement planning products. You will develop new business with assistance from the sales and marketing manager. Your role will be to assess the needs of the client, providing high quality face-to face advice, offering appropriate tailored solutions in order to help clients pursue their financial goals.
- Worked in the financial services sector or in a professional sales role with a proven track record for meeting and exceeding company targets
- Be a strong articulate negotiator able to direct and control sales presentations, with the ability to persuade, negotiate and influence effectively in order to gain client commitment.
- Be highly ambitious and enthusiastic with the desire to achieve financial success via commission based-sales
- Holders of competent adviser status, FPC or recognized equivalent will have a distinct advantage
- French is useful but not essential
- Earn excellent level of income, (circa £150,000)
- Receive world-class business development and financial training on an ongoing basis
- Apply a proven business model
- Provide qualified leads
- Work in a stimulating environment in the heart of the financial district of Geneva. Enjoy the benefits of expatriate living in this beautiful city on the edge of the lake, in the heart of the Alps and a short distance away from some of the worlds’ best known ski resorts.
- Geneva is consistently ranked by mercer as one of the top (currently 2nd) locations in the world to live by quality of life
If you wish to apply for the above position please contact Sarah Hawkins by sending your CV via the apply online now link below.
HR Consultancy acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Job Reference: ED/SH/886892
Closing Date: 30-Aug-2012