Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 28 Aug 2012
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a small office environment and have experience of multitasking and have all round general office administration knowledge. The main duties of this role will include:
- Order capture and telesales
- Management of outgoing and incoming telephone calls to/from customer/prospects
- Act as link between Head Office Shared Services, Customers and the Sales team regarding the Credit Control and cash collection processes
- Provision and distribution of delivery notes to drivers
- Deal with Customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensure customers receive a telesales call at the agreed frequency
- To provide cover when depot manager is on annual leave
The ideal candidate will be confident with excellent communication skills and a 'can do' attitude.
You will provide cover for the Depot Manager in their absence so must have a strong personality with excellent organisation.
To apply for this position please email me a copy of your CV.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who is operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer
Job Reference: P198529
Closing Date: 04-Sep-2012
About Office Angels
Office Angels is the UK’s leading secretarial and office support recruitment consultancy. We recruit for all Office Support roles from Administration & Customer Service to Telesales & Secretarial positions. If you are looking for a new position please send your current CV to email@example.com now! Branches of Office Angels in Scotland: Aberdeen 01224 657600, Dundee 01382 315550, Edinburgh 0131 226 6112 , Glasgow 0141 226 4041, Livingston 01506 832250, Stirling 01786 849029.