Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 29 Aug 2012
Change Public Practice are currently working with a large, well known UK firm of Chartered Accountants who are currently looking to appoint an experienced Payroll Team Leader to their outsourced Payroll Bureau based in Grangemouth. As part of a busy and fast paced environment, it is essential that to be considered for this role you will have previous Payroll experience gained within an outsourced or Shared Services environment.
- Manage, develop and oversee the day to day running of a team of 15 Payroll staff
- To ensure that all clients Payrolls are processed accurately and timely
- Managing the day to day activity of team members to ensure individual performance targets are met
- Maintaining strong working relationships with a portfolio of clients ensuring the quality delivery of services
- Monitor performance targets and staff objectives on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Conducting regular 1-2-1's with staff, as well as providing detailed feedback and training
- Provide coaching & development for colleagues and management
- IPPM qualification of equivalent is desirable
- Strong Payroll experience gained within a large outsourced Payroll bureau or Shared Services environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload in order to meet deadlines
- Precious experience in leading, supervising or managing a Payroll team/department
- Excellent communication skills are essential both verbally and in writing
- Ability to continuously improve processes and systems in order to streamline existing procedures
- Previous experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and any client issues that may arise
This role would suit a confident and ambitious professional that is keen to oversee a large, busy Payroll team. You will enjoy working to deadlines, and will have a previous track record in prioritising a heavy workload to ensure all targets and service level agreements are achieved.
Along with a generous salary package, this role also offers additional staff benefits which include a discretionary bonus scheme, private healthcare option and a staff pension.
To apply, please attaché a copy of your most recent CV, stating your current salary and expectations. Please note that due to the high number of applicants that only those with the experience required will be considered for the vacancy.
Job Reference: 62283
Closing Date: 05-Sep-2012
Change Recruitment Group is the vehicle used to consolidate two leading specialist divisions providing comprehensive end to end recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates around the globe.
Change: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Support, Contact Centre & Sales, Financial Services & Investments, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal and Public Practice.
Change International: specialist providers within Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Investments, Tax, Human Resource, Legal, Oil & Gas and Senior Appointments