Vacancy posted: Thursday, 30 Aug 2012
My client is looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst based in Edinburgh paying £38,000 + an excellent benefit package.
My client is a market leader within their industry and has strong growth plans for the next 12-18 months.
The role will involve the following duties:
- Analysing high volumes of data to identify trends and patterns within the business.
- Analysing product cost, margins & overheads costs
- Presenting findings to Senior Management to include average spend per customer, impact on bottom line and how to structure future pricing/promotions
- Supervising a Data Analyst to assist with high volumes of data
- Assisting Senior Management with complex Excel and Database creation & manipulation
- Facing off to internal stakeholders within finance, I.T and Product Management
The successful candidate will be:
- A Qualified Accountant or QBE
- Excellent commercial experience within a retail, FMCG or Manufacturing background is advantageous
- Advanced user of Excel( Pivot tables and V-Lookup) - Essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
My client is looking to move as quickly as possible with this role so please apply ASAP if interested. If you have any questions regarding this role then please do not hesitate to give me a call on 0131 243 2924