Vacancy posted: Saturday, 1 Sep 2012
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to join a growing organisation based in Edinburgh City Centre.
You will join a team practicing agile in a growing company with a great culture and working environment. The current technologies used are C#, .NET 4.0, Windows Forms, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server 2008 and some Python.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Research, design and development – helping deliver new functionality and maintain that which already exists.
- Test engineering – developing automated tests to ensure your code works, and keeps working.
- Documentation – producing clear documentation to support your work
If you are interested in applying for this position you should have the following:
- C# and .NET experience – you will have experience developing commercial applications using the .NET framework and C#. You know LINQ, and you know its pitfalls too.
- Windows and Web – You’ve worked on commercial applications both for the web and for the Windows desktop.
- Relational database experience – you’re at home with complex SQL statements and you know your DDL from your DML.
- Version control – You are comfortable with source control systems and release management processes. You aren’t afraid to branch or merge.
- Problem solving – you have an inquisitive mind and you aren’t afraid to use it.
- Communication – you are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written.
This truly is an excellent opportunity to join a team who are both innovative and forward thinking. If you are interested in finding out more information please submit your resume through the online application process.
Job Reference: UK663601
About Hudson IT&T
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.