Vacancy posted: Monday, 3 Sep 2012
EGGER Barony Electrical Support Engineer Cumnock £EXCELLENT
A new opportunity has arisen within our Electrical Maintenance Department for an organised, pro-active and self motivated graduate level electrical engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting the Electrical Engineer in achieving a quality and reliable service to the manufacturing process.
You will be supporting the electrical department with project and development work and gradually you will take on more responsibility to progress further within our organisation.
Good communication skills will be required, as will the capacity to motivate team members to achieve set goals and production targets.
• A diploma/degree level education in Electrical Engineering.
• Intermediate standard of IT skills.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety Rules.
• Experience of SAP preferred.
• Knowledge of German language would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to become part of a highly motivated team, please ring the Human Resources department, Hexham for an application form on 01434 613361 or send your cv via Apply button
Closing Date: 17-Sep-2012