Vacancy posted: Monday, 3 Sep 2012
Harmony Recruitment and Development Limited is Scotland’s leading recruitment agency specialising in sourcing talented individuals for the Welfare to Work Industry.
We are currently seeking applications for 3 Performance Managers based in Stirling, Cumbernauld and Falkirk
The Work Programme is the Governments new initiative to support the long and short term unemployed back to work. Harmony Recruitment works in partnership with a number of these providers delivering the Work Programme across Scotland and the North East of England.
Due to unprecedented growth within the industry, we are keen to talk to the next generation of Managers who have the drive and desire to successfully achieve the goals and achievements required within this fast paced, target orientated business.
Working within the Welfare to Work industry brings many challenges and as such we are particularly interested in engaging with people who enjoy challenging situations and have the flexibility to work in an unstructured environment where you have the freedom to act and offer business solutions. Working in this industry is not for the faint hearted!!
As a Performance Manager – you will be responsible:
- To line manage Centre staff, achieve the effective delivery of the programme and individual performance targets.
- To manage Key Performance indicators on a daily basis to ensure day to day operational activity meets both compliance and performance requirements.
- To be responsible for the day to day performance management ensuring the client caseload for the centre is being appropriately supported and matched to job vacancies and specifically ensuring brokering and matching activity is focused and directed to ensure maximum income for the company.
- To provide Management Information and programme activity reporting as required on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- To direct, participate and contribute to sales and marketing initiatives to generate new employer business and suitable vacancy opportunities.
- Direct accountability for all audit and compliance processes relating to all administration systems, including input to all client and employer management systems.
- For centre performance, and individual targets of staff. 1-2-1's, disciplinary and other managerial duties as required.
Additional duties are required as per the full Job Description
- Must have experience within a target driven sales environment
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to motivate, encourage and ensure staff can achieve targets in line with business objectives
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Dynamic with strong organisational skills
- Detail orientated, well organised and self motivated.
- Candidates should be self-driven, persuasive, hands on, results orientated with a positive outlook and clear focus on the achievement of high quality business objectives and performance targets.
A clean or near clean current driving licence is preferred
Candidates must have previous experience of 5 years or more managing staff and can demonstrate their achievements.
Salary is between £27k - £35k based on experience. A Group Personal Pension Plan, eligibility to join after successful completion of three months of the probation period. 33 days annual leave including an allowance for bank holidays.
To be considered:
Please submit your CV to Dawnm@harmonyrecruitment.co.uk or for a confidential chat please contact 01786 431498.
All applicants must obtain a Basic Disclosure on appointment.
** Please note that due to unprecedented interest in Harmony's vacancies we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within a week please regard your application as unsuccessful on this occasion **
Job Reference: HRD/PFM/DM100
About Harmony Recruitment
Harmony Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.