Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 Sep 2012
Hudson are currently working with large corporate business that would like to recruit a permanent internal controls individual for their office in Glasgow. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work within a challenging and diverse company and will offer clear progression and development opportunities. My client is offering full study for ACCA/CIMA alongside a competitive salary package.
- Execute routine tests on expenditure
- Undertaking analysis on this information and following up where relevant
- Liaising with senior management to determine resolutions for faults
- Reporting and producing management information and analysis regularly for management
- Developing and building strong internal relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Working across the business looking at process improvement and ways to develop reporting mechanisms
In reward my client is offering:
- Clear career development to exposure to different parts of the finance business
- Full Study Support for ACCA or CIMA (or relevant qualification)
- Car parking on site
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Greg Anderson in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9113 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK670380:S1