Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 4 Sep 2012
Payroll / HR Administrator - Renfrewshire - Competitive salary.
Newly created role for a Payroll / HR Administrator to join a global organisation, in a dual role, your remit will entail a combination of Payroll/HR related tasks and assisting the customer accounts team with invoicing tasks.
Payroll tasks will involve:
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all payroll processes.Process and submit monthly payrolls including statutory year end returns and P60s.
- Deal with employee salary and payroll queries.
- Responsible for all reporting from payroll in line with HR and business requirements.
- Maintain and update static payroll data as per business control requirements.
- Liaise with Revenue and Customs where necessary.
- Send all P45s/P46s to Revenue and Customs for all starters and leavers.
- Update all statutory payments as appropriate i.e. SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP.
- Maintain and update P11D database with employee benefits.
- Any other payroll duties as required by the business.
HR Admin tasks:
- Process all new starters and leavers including production of employment contracts, induction packs, reference requests and final payroll.
- Process all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts.
- Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Create and maintain up to date folders for all employee information.
- Administer all employee benefits including but not limited to BUPA, car allowance, Childcare Vouchers, Pension and support employee queries.
- Assist with any recruitment administration, including employment applications, scheduling interviews in line with the recruitment needs.
- Support the administration of annual pay review, employee survey and HR statistics.
- Maintain & update the Tensor Time & Attendance system.
- Ensure completion of weekly management Tensor reports.
- Maintain a monthly payroll file for all new starters, leavers, changes and bonuses.
- Maintain Global View HRIS system for UK.
- Support the HR team with all additional HR administration requirements.
- Any other duties as required by the business.
Invoicing Customer Accounts:
- Creating invoices.
- Cash collections from the customer.
- Customer Reporting.
- System administration to assure effective cash flow.
Key skills & competency requirements:
- Experience of using SAGE is advantageous, however, extensive experience of a computerised payroll system is essential.
- Knowledge of Revenue and Customs’ current legislation e.g. NI rates, statutory payments etc.
- Strong MS Outlook, Excel and Word skills are essential.
This position would suit individuals with current HR/Payroll experience gained within a finance capacity.
Please apply by sending your CV with your current salary and desired salary and notice period if applicable.
Due to the high number of responses we receive to our vacancies we are unfortunately not always able to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion. Many thanks for your interest.
Job Reference: braf23834
Closing Date: 06-Sep-2012
About Byrne Recruitment
Byrne Recruitment, headed up by Lisa Byrne, provides total recruitment solutions. We cover permanent & temporary staff at all levels across a range of disciplines including Accountancy & Finance, HR, Scientific & the Multi Lingual markets. We listen to what you want & tailor our service to your requirements whether you are looking for the ideal job or looking to recruit the ideal candidate. Byrne Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business & an employment agency. Byrne Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer