Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 Sep 2012
Our Client is a dynamic innovative and internationally respected software company, due to their continuing success and growth they are looking for an outstanding individual to lead, develop and implement customer marketing strategy. If you are a shrinking violet read no further…. our client expects you to have initiative and take your ideas to the top and run with them. This is an amazing opportunity to be instrumental in their continuing success, of course a solid IT Software/technical background is essential! The role covers developing customer relationships, driving press release, case studies, user groups as well as building customer community and advocacy programmes.
- Degree level qualification in Marketing, Communications or PR
- Proven experience of developing successful customer advocacy programmes
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of Traditional PR as well as digital channels
- Experience creating and implementing an effective customer engagement or marketing strategy and plans
- Proven experience creating customer case studies that drive leads
- Marketing communication experience such as engagement experience – engaging with customers on behalf of a brand
- Good understanding of the full marketing mix
- Ability to build relationships and motivate local sales and marketing teams
- Demonstrable experience creating and managing customer forums and/or user groups both in person and online
- Ability to compose and create press releases, blogs, case studies and presentations
- Present customer marketing plan status and result findings simply and concisely
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills
- Innovative problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Results focused and committed to high personal standards and a desire to achieve and develop both self and others
- Convinces others through discussion, explanation and reasoning to accept views
NOTE TO CANDIDATES:
Our client has a strict brief to be filled re: this vacancy and it is essential that you fulfil the criteria as outlined above. We cannot guarantee feedback to individual applications and will contact only those we wish to shortlist for the role. You will receive an automated response upon application.
Job Reference: ND1208-7
Quantum People Ltd provides Permanent Staffing and Contract and Temporary Resources to companies across Scotland from our offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow. We recruit for all skills and at all levels of experience and seniority within our divisions. Operating divisions within the Quantum Recruitment Group include: Accountancy, Contact Centre, HR, Languages, Legal, Marketing, Office Personnel and Technology.