Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 Sep 2012
Allstaff Paisley have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Production Scheduler on a permanent basis with our client based Hillington.
Working for a global company employing 60,000 people in countries around the world, you will have a scheduling/Manufacturing background and have the ability to work within a very busy department and adhere to strict timescales. You are required to have general PC skills, excellent organisational skills and an appreciation of manufacturing processes
You will manage the UK production schedule within the engineering department including moulding, machining and kitting. You will also be responsible for purchasing raw materials.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring production manufacture items are on time and to customer agreed times
- Planning work orders to meet customer deadlines
- Issuing production league times
- Issuing work orders and coordinating with production supervisors
- Ensuring the sales teams are aware of any late items
- Purchasing raw materials to meet production schedule
- Provide manufactured items costings
- Maintaining the approved vendor list
- Ensuring cleanliness and orderly work is maintained at all times
Please submit your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of response, Allstaff can only respond to successful candidates.
Job Reference: GG1839
ALLSTAFF OFFERS THE SERVICES OF AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR PERMANENT WORK AND AN EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS FOR TEMPORARY WORK.