Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 4 Sep 2012
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Technical Assistant to join our Green Engineering division.
The post is based at our Head Office in Fenwick, just outside Glasgow.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the ideal candidate will have an interest in developing the role and their own capability. Equally important is the desire to work proactively within a team environment.
Duties will include:
- General administration
- Technical document control and tracking
- Ordering of materials and plant equipment
- Ensure technical standards are maintained
- Interpreting, and where necessary, updating technical AutoCAD drawings
- Site visits
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of working within a Civil Engineering environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working with AutoCAD drawings
- Competent administration skills
- Ability organise and prioritise in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent PC skills
- HNC/HND or equivalent in an Engineering or Business Administration subject would be advantageous.
- An understanding of the renewables enviroment/ windfarm projects would also be desirable, however it is not essential.
- Full UK driver's licence
If you would like to apply please send your CV, along with a note of your current salary and notice period to email@example.com
No agencies please.
Closing Date: 14-Sep-2012