Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 5 Sep 2012
Our client is a growing software company with offices in Edinburgh city centre. This role has come about due to expansion and will be a key position within the Group. The role may involve some travel abroad.
- Producing management accounts
- Supporting the wider business
- Ensuring the delivery of financial information is accurate and to required timescales
- Developing and taking ownership for key aspects of the month end financial process
- Line management responsibility for the Finance Assistant
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with project work
The successful candidate:
- Will be finalist level or qualified with an accounting qualification
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will have worked in the IT software industry previously
- Will have the ability to talk to all levels of an organisation as this is a business partnering role
About iMultiply Resourcing Ltd
iMultiply Resourcing Ltd is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment agency focused on delivering exemplary customer service to professional candidates across Scotland. We aim to make job hunting a positive and enjoyable experience and pride ourselves on our proactive and open and honest approach. Whether it's permanent, temporary or contract opportunities you're looking for or whether you're just after some market information please feel free to contact us.