Vacancy posted: Friday, 7 Sep 2012
Roevin Environmental Support Assistant Falkirk (Town) úcompetitive
ENVIRONMENTAL SUPPORT ASSISTANT
On behalf of our client we are now recruiting an Environment Support Assistant to be based in the Central Belt on a permanent basis. Our client are a consultancy who are a key player within the oil and gas market and this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The key aspect for this role is the environmental support of a Pipeline System, the system includes: a unity gathering platform, the pipeline, the terminal consisting of crude oil processing trains, pressurised LPG and refrigerated LPG storage plants and a crude oil storage tankfarm. The main responsibilities of this role will include:
· the delivery of relevant environmental internal/external data reporting requirements applicable to the Pipeline system assets i.e PPC, EUETS, SPRI
· supporting the Midstream Environment Advisor in the validation, tracking and management of environmental permits and consents
· supporting the Midstream Environment Advisor in managing regulator inspections and internal and external environmental audits
· supporting Asset & Development teams in complying with environmental legislation and environmental aspects of policies and standards
· providing general cover for Midstream Environmental Advisors
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
· a nationally recognised environmental technical qualification or chartership with a relevant environmental body
· a good understanding of UK onshore environmental legislation, particularly PPC, EUETS and CAR
· good IT skills particularly experience with Microsoft Excel as a data handling system
· an ability to network and a track record in delivering performance against demanding targets and regulatory deadlines
For the right candidate an excellent salary is on offer.
This vacancy is being advertised by Roevin Management Services Limited. The services advertised by Roevin Management Services Limited are those of an
Employment Business. Roevin Management Services Limited are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Reference: GM253932
Closing Date: 21-Sep-2012