Vacancy posted: Saturday, 8 Sep 2012
Key Account Manager – Commercial Vehicle/Truck Glasgow £40,000 - £48,000 + Car + Bonus + Pension + Comprehensive Pack
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue chip commercial vehicle manufacturer in a strategic account capacity and provide direct support for existing key account customers within the North of England and Scotland regions. You will also be charged with identifying future key accounts and driving overall business development and growth strategies.
You will deliver excellent support to a selected Regional customer base of key strategic customers, our internal field sales team and our Depot Managers in an effort to assist their own business development plans and objectives.
Customer Relationship Management
- Responsible for development and delivery of Customer Relationship Management in line with organisational and customer objectives.
- Ensuring nominated customer review meetings are held and relevant actions are followed through.
- Create business plans for key customer accounts to understand the needs of the customer aligned to regional strategic objectives
- Increase customer awareness of additional services (e.g. Extended offers, New & Used Trucks, service-on-line etc)
- Responsibility for the proactive customer contract management designated regional strategic accounts – commercially and customer focused.
- Profitably develop and manage key customer accounts with respect to contracts by working hand in hand with the Depot Managers and sales teams from inception to deal completion as well as supporting throughout the contract period
- Work hand in hand with the sales support team, ensuring that all relevant information regarding contracts is passed to them in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
Essential experience and skills required to apply:
- 3-4 years experience of working with key accounts in a service led environment – Commercial Vehicles, Fleet or Logistics sector experience desired.
- Experience in a sales and business
- Experience of building and maintaining strong customer relationships through excellent customer service delivery
- Proven track record of providing outstanding customer service and relationship management
- Truck/Bus Industry Knowledge (desirable)
Please contact Neil Brown in the first instance for further details of this position – firstname.lastname@example.org or 0141 227 9102
To find out about more job opportunities please visit jobs.hudson.com
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Job Reference: UK671649:S1