Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012
Hudson is working with a true global brand which has a large finance operation based in the heart of Glasgow.
Due to internal promotion they are seeking a qualified accountant with experience of managing large teams.
- Overseeing large reporting/monthly quarterly close process
- Driving Continuous Improvement and best practice
- Maintain effective balance sheet account reconciliation
- Maintain an environment of innovation and challenge,generating new ideas and building Lean/Sigma capability to deliver projects
- Support technical development of the team through close working relationship with Group Reporting
- Managing a team of 12 direct reports with a large team below.
- Engage with team and management team to build and maintain a positive working environment with a consistent positive experience for all team members
- Actively encourage individual and collective development within the team bringing satisfying careers for our people and an active succession plan to deliver consistent high quality results.
- Support efforts to achieve a sustainable working environment that respects work life balance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with previous team management experience.
- A proven leader who can demonstrate excellent motivational and people development skills.
- IT literate and capable of gaining understanding of complex global systems and processes.
- Extensive experience with process improvements and experience with leading and managing change.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work across cultures and time zones.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem solving skills and good attention to detail.
If you are interested in working for an organisation with a great working culture that offers excellent career development, please contact Alistair Shaw on 0141 227 9109 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK670410