Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012
Hudson is working with a Global business in Glasgow city centre that is looking for a recently qualified accountant to join their large finance team in a fairly new Audit team. This role will suit someone looking for their first step out of practice and offers entry to a global business that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to explore other parts of finance as they build their career.
The scope of work of the internal audit department is to determine whether the organisation’s network of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning in a manner to ensure:
- Risks are appropriately identified and managed.
- Interaction with the various governance groups occurs as needed.
- Significant financial, managerial, and operating information is accurate, reliable, and timely.
- Employees’ actions are in compliance with policies, standards, procedures, and applicable laws and regulations.
- Resources are acquired economically, used efficiently, and adequately protected.
- Programs, plans, and objectives are achieved.
- Quality and continuous improvement are fostered in the organisation’s control process.
- Significant legislative or regulatory issues impacting the organisation are recognised and addressed appropriately.
If you are working in a similar role just now or looking for your first role out of practice, please contact Alistair Shaw on 0141 227 9109 or email your CV to email@example.com
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK670170