Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012
Following successful business activity and growth, this global financial services organisation has created a new role which will be responsible for delivering streamlined operational processes and efficiencies.
Accountabilities of this role will include:
- Delivering process improvement projects which meet project and strategic objectives and are implemented within time frames, regulatory requirements and budgets;
- Developing and assisting with the development of end user process documentation;
- Maintaining effective stakeholder relationships;
- Preparing information which contributes to the prioritisation and allocation of project resources;
- Preparing reports and submissions for stakeholders and committees as required;
- Identifying and presenting recommendations on potential process improvement projects;
- Contributing to the development of project management tools and methodologies as required;
- Participating in projects across the business as required;
- Collaborating with, and seeking input from, specialist functions and others as required
The successful candidate will ideally have proven experience in business improvement projects within a financial services environment or a blue chip organisation where you have had exposure to complex projects. An undergraduate degree in Business, Accountancy or Finance will also be highly advantageous.
It is essential that applicants can demonstrate their ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels. You will have well developed cognitive and analytical capabilities. Highly developed influencing, verbal and written communication and presentation skills will also be critical as will be the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and effective planning skills.
Job Reference: UK671269:S1