Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012
Quantum is looking for a dynamic and talented fundraiser to join our client, an extremely well respected charitable organisation with offices in central Edinburgh.
You should be a highly skilled and experienced charitable fundraiser and will join a dedicated, forward thinking and dynamic team. You must have a willingness to do whatever it takes to
to lead and develop their ‘individual giving programme’ and to significantly increase income through the various ‘individual’ channels.
You will be experienced and successful at growing existing charitable income and generating new income through the furthering of existing programmes and designing of new marketing materials and strategies.
To apply for this post, you should have:
- At least 3 - 4 years experience of working as a fundraiser, planning campaigns and marketing activities
- A substantial and demonstrable track record of raising income through individual giving
- Demonstrable experience of developing and implementing individual giving programmes
- to increase participation and income
- Demonstrable experience of donor stewardship and developing relationships for long-term benefit
- Experience of using a relational database for customer relationship management
- Thorough understanding of individual giving and the technical and legislative aspects of
- these programmes
- Budget management and reporting experience
Most importantly though, we are looking for someone who can demonstrate the right attitude. You must be willing to work extremely hard, put your heart and soul into what you are doing and really believe in the important role which you will be playing in the development of what is a little known, but unbelievably invaluable and successful charity.
If you are interested in finding out more and can demonstrate the required experience and attributes, then please apply today by sending your CV in Word format in confidence to Seonaid Mann at Quantum Marketing People: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SM1207-20.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 DOE
Contract: Full time and permanent
NOTE TO CANDIDATES:
Our client has a strict brief to be filled re: this vacancy and it is essential that you fulfil the criteria as outlined above. We cannot guarantee feedback to individual applications and will contact only those we wish to shortlist for the role. You will receive an automated response upon application.
Job Reference: SM1207-20
Quantum People Ltd provides Permanent Staffing and Contract and Temporary Resources to companies across Scotland from our offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow. We recruit for all skills and at all levels of experience and seniority within our divisions. Operating divisions within the Quantum Recruitment Group include: Accountancy, Contact Centre, HR, Languages, Legal, Marketing, Office Personnel and Technology.