Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 12 Sep 2012
My client requires a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their busy North Lanarkshire plant.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all plant equipment and machinery. This will include both breakdown and planned preventative maintenance jobs.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Extensive experience of pump repaid and sound electrical background
- Qualified to either City & Guilds Level 3 Engineering or NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Engineering
- Proven background of working in a process environment with ‘hands on’ experience in the maintenance and repair of centrifugal pumps
- Experience of preventative maintenance management and stock control
- Experience of working in chemical processing plant preferred
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work own initiative under pressure
- Strong team player
- Must be IT literate
- Understanding of 3 phase electrical motors
Interested candidates please forward your CV with current salary details to email@example.com
Job Reference: LC/AK/3010
Closing Date: 19-Sep-2012
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunites employer.