Vacancy posted: Thursday, 13 Sep 2012
QA Document Control Support Officer
Key international client, a market leader in its field, seeks an experienced Document Controller to join a dedicated team during an exciting growth phase across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have experience in a document control and archiving environment ideally within a QA function.
Your remit will be highly varied and will include -
* Responsible for assisting with document control and document archive activities.
* Assist with maintaining a compliant quality management system to maintain inspection readiness
* Assist with the maintenance of the document control system to meet the requirements of the company ensuring that the relevant document control Database and logs remain accurate and compliant with the quality management system.
* Assist with the maintenance of the company archive and pre archive system to ensure adequate and secure protection of quality documentation and data.
* Perform scanning and QC checking of controlled documents to the specified standard.
* Assist with the controlled issue of quality documents, test records, validation documentation, equipment log books and Production records.
* Provide support during audits by third parties or regulatory inspections.
* Provide support for electronic document management system where required.
* Support Quality Assurance activities as directed by line manager or Head of Quality Assurance.
* Provide administrative support for Quality Assurance activities as directed by line manager or Head of Quality Assurance.
The successful candidate will have experience in business administration / document control and archiving and experience of working in a controlled regulatory environment would be an advantage.
Great opportunity to join a growing organisation with great career prospects.
On application please advise re current salary/salary expectations and re any applicable notice period.
Job Reference: BRDR981
Closing Date: 20-Sep-2012
About Byrne Recruitment
Byrne Recruitment, headed up by Lisa Byrne, provides total recruitment solutions. We cover permanent & temporary staff at all levels across a range of disciplines including Accountancy & Finance, HR, Scientific & the Multi Lingual markets. We listen to what you want & tailor our service to your requirements whether you are looking for the ideal job or looking to recruit the ideal candidate. Byrne Recruitment Limited acts as both an employment business & an employment agency. Byrne Recruitment Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer