Vacancy posted: Thursday, 13 Sep 2012
James Donaldson Timber Divisional Accountant Leven úD.O.E.
JDT is one of the UK's largest importers and distributors of timber and white primed MDF with the emphasis on giving customers what they want, when they want it. Our winning formula to date has been based on our commitment to a highly responsive customer service, embracing the latest industry technology and above all developing the capabilities and skills of our people.
This role is based at our Leven, Fife site.
The key performance areas of this role will involve:
- Management of Finance & Production administration teams
- Presentation of Financial results to the management group
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Annual Budgets and Forecasts
- Annual Audit and Audit pack preparation
- Credit risk management
- Cash flow Management & Forecasting
- Reporting & Analysis of key business areas
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant, or time served through experience, with strong Management Accounting and reporting skills. Previous experience of working in a similar role, coupled with excellent Excel skills is essential.
In addition you should have a results orientated approach, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work to strict deadlines.
Closing Date: 28-Sep-2012