Vacancy posted: Thursday, 13 Sep 2012
Anderson Knight are working with a successful company who have had a consistent growth in results and need a further experienced Accountant to join their team in Edinburgh. Working throughtout all levels of finance you will be responsible for ensuring excellent financial governance in the business. Ensuring month end and year end reporting deadlines are met.
- Preparation of monthly management and statutory accounts
- Month End Reporting
- Cash flow Forecasting
- Ad hoc projects and management reporting.
- Annual budget preparation, review & action improvements with operational managers.
- Monitoring and reporting product profit margins with labour and material variance analysis.
- Establishing and monitoring overhead recovery process.
- Management and reporting of foreign currency exposure.
- Assisting the Managing Director with supplier contract negotiations and pricing policy.
The successful candidate will have a professional accounting qualification with experience in a fast moving commercial environment with an emphasis on standard costing, ERP and modern financial process improvement techniques. Someone with experience in both UK and US GAAP are of particulat interest.
You will possess strong financial and management accounting fundamentals, business systems and process experience, monthly management reporting experience and strong analytical skills.
To apply for this new opportunity please contact Stephanie McAllister on 0141 222 5783 or email your CV to email@example.com
Job Reference: SM/AK/6914447
Closing Date: 19-Sep-2012
About Anderson Knight
Anderson Knight is a leading Recruitment Company and operates as an equal opportunites employer.