Vacancy posted: Sunday, 16 Sep 2012
Hudson are currently working with an established and well known brand that would like to recruit a Credit Control Specialist to join their credit team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a high volume ledger and have previous working knowledge of a similar role.
- Volume cash collection as well as chasing overdue payments
- Ensure dealings with all customers are properly recorded.
- Allocating cash daily
- Liaising with internal departments to maximise cash collection and ensure queries are resolved promptly
- Carry out reconciliations as required
- Liaise with customers to resolve returned payment issues
- Negotiate order repayment plans with customers and monitor payments
- Review and maintain credit limits
- Address debit notes as and when required
- To action all new account applications on an immediate basis
- Follow credit policy regarding legal action as appropriate
- Produce monthly reporting for KPI’s
My client is looking for a candidate with FMCG background and must have proven experience in dealing with debit notes
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Greg Anderson in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9113 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK670674:S1