Vacancy posted: Friday, 14 Sep 2012
The successful applicant will be flexible and able to work on a shift pattern as required.
We would like to hear from applicants who can meet the following criteria:-
- a positive and flexible attitude, with bags of enthusiasm to learn new skills
- have pride in producing good quality work
- be an excellent attender with a good time-keeping record
- have an understanding of the need to comply with health and safety procedures
- be able to work with minimum supervision as part of a friendly team
Previous experience in a fast paced production environment, is essential.
If you have the above skills and experience, please email your cv to email@example.comPertemps Scotland Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Reference: DAC/PRO/DBN
Closing Date: 21-Sep-2012