Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012
Due to continued growth my client would like to recruit an assistant accountant for their office in Glasgow. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate relevant experience of producing monthly management accounts, variance analysis, balance sheet and bank reconciliations. Reporting to the Finance Manager this is an excellent opportunity for someone keen to progress their career in accounts.
As Assistant Accountant you would be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports to clients (operating costs reports, variance analysis, balance sheet, client statement)
- Checking invoices and payments
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts
- Payments via electronic banking
- Monthly analysis for internal management
- Ad hoc duties and request from clients
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Greg Anderson in our Glasgow office on 0141 227 9113 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Job Reference: UK669835:S1