Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 18 Sep 2012
An immediate vacancy has arisen for an experienced Credit Controller within this rapidly expanding organisation.
This post will focus on the accounts which have reached the overdue stage and are going through the legal proceedings stage.
- Monitor legal accounts and update management on progress/stage.
- Chasing debts via telephone collection
- Liaising with the legal team and provide accurate information as required
- Identify problems and implement solutions
- Send out monthly reminder letters in line with the current procedures set
- Maintain accurate and detailed spreadsheets
- To be successful in this post you will need a strong background in Credit Control and have some experience and knowledge of the legal side
- Excellent I.T. skills inclusing Ms Word and Excel
- Must have the ability to work to targets and deadlines set
- Strong Customer Service background
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying or wish to find out more about this vacancy, please email your CV to Joanne.email@example.com
Easyrecruituk.com is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Closing Date: 25-Sep-2012