Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 Sep 2012
QEC Outfit Coordinator - Permanent - Rosyth
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with an exciting organisation at a key stage in their on-going growth and development.
Prepare detailed plans and equipment reports in conjunction with the Outfit Manager and within a team environment, i.e. Engineering, Production, and Procurement. To understand objectives, improve efficiency and provide reports and plans that identify Lock-Out Issues, the Installation Sequence and Required-in-Yard dates for all BoM items for the QEC project.
* Assist Outfit Manager identify all parts and equipment associated with the Project and record procedures and rule sets accordingly.
* Create BoM's & detailed planning information, sequence plans and schedules that assist Procurement, Warehousing and Production execute the Outfit installation in the most effective manner.
* Identify parts and equipment considered to be Lock-Out and propose solutions to mitigate during the build and/or assembly processes. Account of temporary pillars and fixings will also need to be considered.
* Assist with the development of the WBS and reports/tables that identify build/assembly venue, work/outfit pack codes, required-in-yard (RIY) dates and discipline for all parts and equipment.
* Liaise with Engineering and Estimating teams during the planning phase in order to establish effective and efficient installation sequences.
* Liaise with Scheduling team during the planning phase in order to ensure the installation plan is reflected accurately on timeline schedules.
* Update BoM information routinely and make comparisons between Engineering and SDE outputs.
* Liaise with IPs and Sub-Contractors in order to establish scopes of work with respect to parts and equipment.
* Maintain master Compartment List that identifies integration compartments and is aligned with current GA drawings.
* Be proactively involved in the development of processes, systems and initiatives ensuring the pertinent points and relevant matters are captured.
* Be proactively involved in Health, Safety, Security and Environmental matters.
* Attend meetings.
For further details on this fantastic role, please call Kevin Harper on 0141 272 7758.
Job Reference: Req/MT101089/5632677/213280
Closing Date: 03-Oct-2012