Vacancy posted: Wednesday, 19 Sep 2012
* Respond to a wide range of incoming customer telephone enquiries ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s).
* Work as part of a team of customer service advisers ensuring our overall abandon rate and response times are fully achieved.
* Complete all administration activities promptly and accurately to ensure full customer satisfaction
* Recognise when customer requirements are more effectively dealt with elsewhere and refer as appropriate.
* Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
* Ensure you are fully compliant with all legislative requirements
* Take part in and identify self development opportunities and training needs
* Contribute to team and process improvements.
What skills you will need
* Excellent customer service and telephony skills
* Proven track record of building and maintaining customer relationships
* Positive and professional manner to be portrayed at all times
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* A flexible approach to working
Please be aware that for this role you will need to pass a credit check, disclosure and 5 year reference check.Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.
Job Reference: Scottish Widows
Closing Date: 22-Sep-2012