Vacancy posted: Thursday, 20 Sep 2012
Stellar Compliance and Audit Manager Irvine £23,000 (circa) + pension + incentive
Stellar is a leading global provider of call centre and business process outsourcing solutions. We have two Contact Centres located in the UK in Irvine and Paisley. Our Blue Chip Client base spans a range of sectors including financial services and telecommunications.
We are currently looking for a Compliance and Audit Manager to join our team, based in the Irvine headquarters. For this role, you will have an accurate and up to date understanding of legislative, regulatory and statutory requirements as appropriate to the company, and will analyse and advise senior management of the impact on operational activities.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Fully understand FSA scopes of permission and their impact on operational activities
- Advise on the applicability and implementation of rules and guidelines in the FSA Handbook as appropriate to our business activities.
- Fully understand all elements within the ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001 and Contact Centre Association standards and review/report on the impact of those standards on our business processes.
- Identify best practices and associated implementation strategies as appropriate to our business activities.
- Facilitate continued accreditation in ISO and CCA standards.
- Research new standards as appropriate to our business activities and identify implementation strategies to ensure compliance, with or without accreditation.
- Analysis and audit of business processes as fit for purpose and identification of improvement strategies.
- Responsibility for the communication to, and compliance adherence of PCI Standard within the business.
- Review and report on adherence to established business processes.
- Other reasonable duties as required.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a call centre and/or business process operations
- Business analyst and/or quality assurance experience
- Project management experience (desirable)
- Tertiary qualification in a business discipline (desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent research and analysis skills and experience
- Ability to analyse and report on the salient point of accumulated evidential information
- Good PC and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
Job Reference: JM/Compliance
Closing Date: 28-Sep-2012
About Stellar Stellar is a leading global call centre and business process outsourcing provider, with over 6,000 employees across 19 outsourcing centres in Australia, UK, USA, Canada and the Philippines. Stellar's outsourcing solutions help clients reduce operating costs, improve quality levels and increase revenue and profitability. The company serves a range of clients in the telecommunications, utilities, transport, finance, government and manufacturing industries.