Vacancy posted: Thursday, 20 Sep 2012
Allstaff Glasgow requires an experienced HR Administrator for our client based in Glasgow. This is a 12 months maternity cover position. You must be available for an immediate start. Candidates must possess excellent communication skills and relevant HR experience.
1. Support Resourcing Advisor to meet headcount numbers across multiple business units within Glasgow and complete recruitment process administration in line with HR policies/procedures, including:
- Ensure all database records are accurate, full and contain notes relevant to recruitment process and in line with compliance
- Obtain detailed feedback from hiring managers in a timely fashion.
- Arrange interviews with candidates and keep the Resource Advisor updated of progress
- Create Requisitions on system and gain necessary approvals.
- All communication with Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
- Input feedback onto the database.
- Compile reports for hiring managers and third party supplier meetings.
- Obtain interview feedback from hiring managers.
- Obtain agency offer approvals.
2. Advise Managers and Employees with regards to HR policies, processes and practices.
3. Complete HR Administration activities in a timely manner (e.g. changes to terms and conditions of employment including assignments, training records, etc).
4. Ownership of ad-hoc reporting (sickness, leavers, etc.) of HR data to ensure management can make informed decisions.
5. Undertake Company Induction of all new starters in Local Office, including obtaining signed copies of passport and employment contract.
6. Update and distribute local Staff Summary report on a weekly basis.
7. Liaise with HR International Assignments and overseas sites to provide all necessary assistance to employees embarking on/returning from overseas assignments including holiday entitlement, arrangements for medicals, inoculations, visas, travel, etc.
8. Act as point of contact for individuals being assigned into local office from other FW offices/affiliates and provide all necessary support including assistance with local accommodation, allowances, bank accounts, etc.
9. Complete leaver process administration in line with HR policies for resignations, retirements, etc.
10. Maintain local hard copy HR files for permanent/fixed term contract employees in line with HR policies.
Due to high response only sucessful candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Allstaff.
Job Reference: DN3335
ALLSTAFF OFFERS THE SERVICES OF AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY FOR PERMANENT WORK AND AN EMPLOYMENT BUSINESS FOR TEMPORARY WORK.