Vacancy posted: Friday, 21 Sep 2012
Provider of designed and manufactured solutions for the oil and gas industry requires a skilled Quality Engineer for their team.
A skilled and experienced Quality Engineer is required for an expanding business based in the Bridge of Don, Aberdeen. Within this role you shall utilise your experience in quality and auditing.
Responsibilities shall include;
- Assure quality meets internal and external requirements
- Ensure all QC systems are effective and oversee
- Actively seek new ways to improve process effectiveness to increase yield and reduce scrap cost
- Establish Quality framework and implement processes to systematically improve product quality & reach accurate disposition of all products
- Control and implement a system for qualifications
- Ensure expert failure analysis is provided for the site to establish root cause, & to understand potential quality risks to business. Confirm judgments are accurate, to minimize cost of scrap & to protect the customer through quality tests and audit programs
- Measure and manage customer complaint process, including corrective action procedure. Identify & manage projects aimed at reducing customer complaints
- Provide routine & ad-hoc reports to monitor performance of Key performance indicators
- Review & monitor inspection equipment capability to ensure customer requirements are achieved
- Management Representative responsible for the continuing registration to BS EN ISO9001:2008
Your background and experience shall demonstrate a track record of delivering results to quality, cost and time metrics ideally in a manufacturing environment.
This is an ideal position for someone that enjoys a hands-on position, in an environment that you can demonstrate your sound technical knowledge to drive forward best practice and quality in a fast moving environment.
To take advantage of this excellent opportunity and advance your career with this major player in the field please call Dawn Robertson on 01224 620440 or email your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: UK672198:S1
About Hudson Aberdeen
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.