Vacancy posted: Monday, 24 Sep 2012
Cass Compliance Specialist
£50,000 - £70,000
Please note: This vacancy is no longer advertised.
You might find these similar jobs of interest:
Show all Financial Services/Investment jobs in Edinburgh
- Assistant Manager - AML Transaction Standards Monitoring, Adam Appointments, Edinburgh
- Manager - Compliance Advisory - Conduct Risk, Adam Appointments, Edinburgh
- Head of Conduct Risk, Hudson Accounting & Finance, Edinburgh
- Compliance Consultant, Adam Appointments, Edinburgh
- Regulatory Risk Manager, Adam Appointments, Edinburgh
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with specialist client asset experience to join a leading Asset Management business with offices throughout the UK and Europe. You will work with Operations and Compliance to provide high quality regulatory advice on Client Assets (CASS) to the financial sector. Our client is looking for a senior manager to work within their team of highly experienced individuals who have an excellent understanding of the rules and also implemented/assessed compliance against them.
- Providing high quality technical support and quality assurance over client asset (CASS) engagements to internal and external clients
- Developing and delivering client asset training solutions
You will have a track record of interpreting regulations and implementing new processes as well as:
- Excellent client asset (CASS) experience and knowledge
- Experience gained in an consulting, financial services and/or auditing environment
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to develop and present compelling training materials, to clients and internally
Job Reference: CW12281
PRG Recruitment LLP, trading as PRG, acts as both an employment business and an employment agency. PRG is an Equal Opportunities employer.
View all jobs with PRG