Vacancy posted: Monday, 24 Sep 2012
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Service Support Manager for Marine projects in the UK and Overseas.
The Marine Support Manager will report directly to the Commercial Manager and is responsible for all aspects of the Off-Site Projects and Support Activities. Key to the role is the management and delivery of the necessary support to clients whilst protecting the Company’s commercial interests on future and on going programs.
The Service Support Manager work with the team to develop contacts and relationships with clients, shipyards, dockyards and other facilities in the UK and internationally and shall actively pursue opportunities for the Company’s products and services. The role requires both UK and International travel.
Line management responsibility for off site team
- Managing business development opportunities with assistance from the Sales and Commercial departments.
- Responsible for input to enquiry and bidding process including maintaining accurate orders forecasts within IFS.
- Manage the estimating, submission and negotiation of proposals to a successful conclusion.
- Co-ordinating company internal activities/resources required to support off-site operations (e.g. Commercial, Engineering, Planning, Purchasing, Manufacture, Quality, HS&E, and Testing).
- Management of Subcontractors.
- Customer liaison on all commercial and program issues.
- Experience of marine environment
- Line management experience
- Experience of budget / project management
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Willing to travel overseas
- Some experience of an integrated project management / product ERP system would be advantageous
please email your CV in Word format to: email@example.com
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Job Reference: UK672498:S1
About Hudson Energy Infrastructure & Technical
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV. Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.