Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012
Global Voices Ltd Business Development Manager Stirling (Town) £25K - £32K Basic Salary
Business Development Manager – Stirling
Global Voices Ltd is a rapidly expanding language company with a significant growth ambition. We provide translation and interpretation services to a wide range of public and private sector organisations worldwide.
We have identified the need to recruit a Business Development Manager with the following experience and skills:
· Proven track record in international business development
· Supervision and management of a sales team and marketing communication
· Must be self-motivated and self-directed on a daily basis
· Able to develop and implement an effective sales plan with a clear vision and practical actions to meet and exceed sales targets
· Must be proficient in English; competency in other languages considered an advantage
· Able to maximise the sales revenue from existing clients to develop strong and profitable business relationships
· Able to ensure that prospective clients receive an excellent standard of customer care
You should be commercially focused, target driven, of competitive nature and dependable attitude with a desire to progress; highly motivated and assertive with previous experience in the B2B services environment; and have an understanding of the different sales strategies required to attract business from both public and private sectors.
Strong interpersonal, presentation and excellent communication skills are essential.
We are looking for an individual who can make a significant contribution to the growth of the business and feel comfortable and willing initially to do some of the ground work along with other hard/soft-selling techniques. You will be required to devise strategies to identify and capitalise on opportunities to grow and develop key accounts and win new ones. The position is office based in Stirling, Scotland, Mon-Fr 9am: 5:30pm.
If you have the skills and drive necessary to make a difference, please send your CV with a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this position and how you can contribute to the growth of the business to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications from agencies will not be considered. Global Voices is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Reference: GVBDM
Closing Date: 12-Oct-2012