Vacancy posted: Tuesday, 25 Sep 2012
CR Smith is Scotland’s number one home improvements specialist with a company history spanning over 40 years. Our product range has continually developed during this time and includes our Lorimer windows and doors, conservatories, sunrooms and a fast growing home repair service. Due to continued business growth we are looking to recruit a number of people to join our team.
All of our sales executives are highly trained, motivated and successful individuals who work hard and reap the rewards of working for a highly respected and well-known company. To be part of our team you will need to be extremely professional and able to demonstrate a natural sales ability. You will ideally have two years previous selling experience in either a retail or direct sales environment as well as being immaculately presented and articulate.
Working directly with our customers in their own homes you will attend calls in your home on a daily basis. Your appointments are pre-arranged and confirmed for you which allows you to focus entirely on selling. When you first join us you will be put through your paces on our training programme where you will have the opportunity to really get to grips with our products.
In return for your hard work you will receive the following:
- £15,000 guaranteed basic salary plus excellent commission structure
- Company car from day one which is also available for personal use
- Monthly recognition & Incentives
- All Sales appointments pre arranged for you
- Sunday Off. Flexible working hours available Monday to Saturday.
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Full training provided via our Mentor Training Programme
- Fast track career progression to managerial positions available
To apply, please press the Apply button and attach your CV.